Adele is an English singer-songwriter. In her career, she recevied several awards like, Brit Awards Critics’ Choice Award, 2009 Grammy Awards, Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and many more. In 2020, her album has been listed in Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. Tune in bio and explore more about Adele’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Children and many more Facts about her.
Adele Height & Weight
How tall is Adele? She stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in tall or else 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
How old is Adele? Her birthday falls on May 5, 1988. At present, she is 32-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus. She was born in London, England.
What is the ethnicity of Adele? Her mother is of English descent named, Penny Adkins, and a Welsh father, Marc Evans. So, Adele belongs to mixed ethnicity.
|Real Name||Adele Laurie Blue Adkins|
|Famous As||Singer, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||May 5, 1988|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $120 m (USD)|
Adele Boyfriend & Children
Who is the boyfriend of Adele? Adele began dating charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki in the summer of 2011. In June 2012, Adele announced that she and Konecki were expecting a child. Their son Angelo James was born on 19 October 2012. Moreover, she married Simon in 2017, then filed for divorce in 2019.
Adele Net Worth
What is the net worth of Adele? Her net worth is estimated over $120 million (USD). In February 2012, she moved into a $7 million, ten-bedroom, twenty-five-acre mansion in West Sussex with her then-boyfriend Simon Konecki.
- Her birth name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins.
- She began singing at the age of four.
- Politically, she is a supporter of the Labour Party.
- In early 2017, tabloids started speculating that Adele and Konecki had secretly married.
- They were spotted wearing matching rings on their ring fingers.
- Adele confirmed these reports of their marriage by referring to Konecki as “my husband” when thanking him.
- Adele’s singing voice has received acclaim from critics as well.
- At the end of 2016, Billboard named Adele Artist of the Year for the third time.
- She also received the Top Billboard 200 album.
- As the best-selling artist worldwide for 2015 the IFPI named Adele the Global Recording Artist of the Year.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Adele graduated from the BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in Croydon in May 2006.