Derek DelGaudio is a notable American writer and magician. Currently, he is going to launch his show, “In and On Itself” on Hulu. The thriving show will be full of illusions and extraordinary till now. He developed his magician skills at a young age. Moreover, his name was listed in the Daily New York Times magazines as well, describing his talents and artistic skills.
Furthermore, Derek is an amid writer and performer. He collaborated with Helder Guimaraes and performed a show called Nothing to Hide at the Romulus Linney Courtyard Theater based in New York in 2013. Nevertheless, Derek is a trending personality these days.
Let’s find out about Derek DelGaudio’s personal and professional life. Scroll it down.
Quick Facts: Derek DelGaudio In & Of Itself: Wife, Net Worth And Wikipedia Bio
|Profession||Writer and Magician|
10 Facts on Derek DelGaudio
- Is Derek DelGaudio married? Well, Derek DelGaudio is happily married to his beautiful wife Vanessa Lauren. By profession, his wife Vanessa is a film producer from New York. It looks like they have no children yet.
- Derek DelGaudio’s current net worth is not made public yet. As we all know that he has a good source of earning.
- According to Wikipedia, Derek DelGaudio has created a theater show named In and On Itself directed by Frank Oz. Similarly, it’s quite challenging to find his wiki-bio on the internet.
- How old is Derek DelGaudio? Derek’s date of birth is unknown. By his looks, his age is between 30 to 35 years.
- Derek belongs to a happy and well-educated family. However, his parent’s identity is yet to reveal on the internet.
- Moreover, Derek has amassed more than five thousand followers on Instagram.
- The award-winning performer Derek has received multiple awards. In 2019, he has won Grolla d’oro Award.
- Discussing his physical appearance, Derek has a tall height with a good looking personality.
- It’s not known if he has any siblings or not. Maybe, he is the only child.
- He has no LinkedIn profile. Therefore, his university or college details are missing.