Angela Kerecz is an actress and writer who was born in a small town of Waynesboro, MS, USA. Angela was always very involved in the arts as she did years of dance, piano, and clarinet training. In high school, she was the director of the school’s play during her senior year and enjoyed participating in the drama club from the start.
Furthermore, she went on to attend the University of Southern Mississippi where she received a Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer Science and a minor in Chemistry. In 2009, she came to meet Bobby Kerecz, who was the lead singer for Chippendales at that time. The relationship soon turned into marriage to Bobby on 10-10-10 on a beach in Hawaii.
Quick Facts: Angela Kerecz
|Net Worth||$1 Million or more|
|Children||Soul Kamea Kerecz, Sadie Nelson, Slater Nelson, Skylar Nelson and a recent born|
10 Facts on Angela Kerecz
- Angela Kerecz was born in the year 1972, on July 29th in Waynesboro, MS, USA.
- Angela is currently 48 years old, but she looks much younger due to her physique and face.
- She has a height of about 5 feet and 4 inches, which is equal to the average height of women born in the USA.
- Angela was married to the lucky man Bobby Kereca on the year 2010, on October 10. The wedding venue was on a beach in Hawaii.
- They have 5 children, four of whose names are Soul Kamea Kerecz, Sadie Nelson, Slater Nelson, and Skylar Nelson. The youngest one was recently born, but we do not know his name.
- We do not have the exact information about her net worth but it is assumed to be more than $1 Million USD.
- She made her first appearance in the movie named Hope. It is a short movie where she played the role of a character named Lisa.
- Her latest work as an actress could be seen in the movie, Shining Spirit, where she plays the role of the spirit.
- We can get more details about her work through her IMDB page. The URL to the page is www.imdb.com.
- She is quite active on Instagram where she has 958 followers.