Allison Maier is a highly decorated American actress as well as a producer. She is a self risen independent woman who had left an imprint of her talent in the industry. In 2015, Maier worked on a short Sci-Fi movie called “Izzo: B.O.B.A” that got the people talking about her talent.
A year later in 2016, she landed a contract as a leading role in the “Spring Break Zombie Massacre” directed by Robert Carnevale. Her acting in the movie is considered a peak in her career among all others she played. She was recently starred in a 2019 thriller “The Devil to Pay”.
Quick Facts: Allison Maier
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts on Allison Maier:
- Allison Maier was born to an American family in 1992. She currently looks a few years younger than her actual age of 28 years.
- Considering her influence, we are still not sure why she has not earned her own Wiki page. However, we can see her mini-biography on IMDB.
- From her pictures, her approximated height can be observed to be 5 feet and 6 inches. Her cuteness definitely makes up for her short height.
- She was reported working in America. Hence, she holds an American passport and nationality.
- Our sources are still working on getting her body weight and measurements. Her pictures although, states that she has an amazing and fit body.
- There has been very little information and news on Maier having a boyfriend. With no sources to support the claims, we are going to assume that she is single.
- According to Filmfeed, she started her career working as a model for fashion agencies before involving herself in movies.
- There is still a delay in the estimation of her total net worth up to her current career. Hence, we can not provide further information.
- Along with us, other sources are still in dark regarding her family’s background.
- She is not active on social sites like Instagram and Twitter.