Exquisite and glamorous Kit Willesee is an actress who has worked both on television and films. In 2011, she was cast as Lacey Rivers in drama-mystery TV series “Femme Fatales“. She appeared on multiple episodes for the show. The same year she also got signed on for a supporting role as Nicole on a thriller feature film titled “Next door to the Velinsky’s“. As a shy performer, she showcased her comic skills for yet another movie called “No way Jose” which had hit the theatres back in 2015.
Quick Facts: Kit Willesee
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 11 million|
10 Facts on Kit Willesee
- Despite a long association in the showbiz, not many details about Kit Willesee is available online. Hence, her birthday and actual age remain a mystery at the moment.
- Although the very beautiful and charming starlet has yet not been featured on Wikipedia a brief introduction about her and her filmography has been mentioned on the IMDb page.
- She has a decent height of 5 feet and 5 inches approximately. Her proper well-maintained physique combined with an angelic face makes her extra special.
- Just like many other celebrities she is also present on social media and has an account on Instagram with total followers of 1251. She has shared 1044 posts to date.
- As per reports published in 2020, the brilliant and talented actress is estimated to have a total net worth of USD 11 million. She has acquired all the wealth through her acting profession.
- Her Instagram post is indicative of the fact that she is married to her longtime boyfriend who is now her husband. They both look very much in love and just recently celebrated their fourth marriage anniversary.
- The couple is blessed with an adorable daughter and her family live appears to be seemingly going good.
- Following her marriage, she has pretty much remained distant from the spotlight and hasn’t signed many films thereon.
- She was born to Terry Willesee and his wife Melissa. Her father was a veteran actor.
- Kit was last seen in the 2019 comedy feature film “The Last Laugh” in a cameo role.