Mary Louise Piccard is an American investment banker who is widely recognized for being the second wife of the famous American political strategist and personality; Stephen K. Bannon.
Upon divorcing her husband Stephen in 1997, Mary seems to go under the radar. However, we have explored and written 10 facts about her in the following article. So stay tuned and enjoy the reading!!!.
Quick Facts: Mary Louise Piccard: Everything On Stephen Bannon Ex-Wife And Children
|Name||Mary Louise Piccard|
|Husband||Stephen K Bannon ( 1995 t0 1997)|
10 Facts on Mary Louise Piccard
- Mary Louise Piccard is an American investment banker who is famously for being the ex-wife of Stephen K. Bannon who previously served as a political advisor of the White House.
- She was born in the United States of America. Her actual date of birth has not been officially documented.
- However; looking at her; Mary Louise Piccard’s current age is estimated to be in the 60s.
- On the other hand; Mary Louise Piccard does not have an official Wikipedia and bio of her on the internet.
- Moving towards her personal life; Mary Louise Piccard tied her wedding knot to her husband; Stephen K Bannon in the year 1995.
- The couple later divorced in 1997. Mary accused Stephen but later these accused claims were dismissed.
- However, from their union; Mary Louise Piccard is the mother of two twin daughters whose names are Grace and Emily Piccard.
- Stephen K. Bannon’s ex-wife, Mary Louise Piccard’s net worth has not been officially disclosed as of now. However as per Celebrity Networth, her ex-husband; Stephen had accumulated a colossal net worth in the region of $20 million as of 2021.
- Mary’s parent’s name and their respective backgrounds remain a mystery. While the educational degree is kept under wraps by her.
- Upon divorcing from her ex-husband; Stephen, Mary kept a low profile in the public and media. As such she is not active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.