Ama Daetz is a journalist and a television personality. She is mostly known for working as an anchor at ABC7 News.
Quick Facts: Ama Daetz Husband: Who Is She Married To?
|Birthday||March 17, 1979|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
Ama started her career as a producer and writer. In addition to this, she is also an editor. Her first debut as an anchor was from FOX news station KTXl-TV. She is also known for her appearances in a series as well as in a science-fiction movie.
Daetz started her career in ABC7 in the year 2011 and has been working continuously as a weekday anchor.
10 Facts On Ama Daetz
- Ama Daetz was born on the 17th of March 1979. Currently, she is 41 years of age in 2020.
- Ama’s height and weight details are unknown. Moreover, her body measurements are also not available. However, looking at her pictures, she seems to have an average height and maintained body.
- Daetz details on net worth are not available. Nor has she shared her net worth details and income details. Moreover, her salary from ABC7 is also not revealed.
- Ama is a married woman. She is married to John Seymour. They married on the 12th of September, 2012. John is a cinematographer and works at NBC Sports. The couples have a beautiful daughter together.
- Ama’s father’s name is Danny Daetz. No details on her mother are found. She also has 2 sisters in her family. Her sisters are named Ekau Daetz and Effie Daetz.
- Ama completed her education at Loyola Marymount University.
- Ama holds American nationality, born and raised in San Jose, California.
- Daetz started off working as an editor, writer, and producer in Fresno. She has also performed in movies and series.
- Ama is currently working at ABC7 since she started in the year 2011. She worked as a weekday anchor.
- Ama is not found on social media applications like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.