Laura Coates is an american journalist and author. She is also an author of the book “You Have the Right.” Moreover, she hails as a legal analyst for Cable News Network.
Moreover, she has a self titled Tv show as well. She is the host of “The Laura Coates Show.” Know more about her here.
Quick Facts: Laura Coates
|Education||University of Minnesota Law School|
Join me on @cnn 9 AM ET with @PoppyHarlowCNN and @jimsciutto !
— Laura Coates (@thelauracoates) May 29, 2020
10 Facts on Laura Coates
- Laura Coates (born on 1979) is an american journalist and author who is a legal analyst for CNN. She was born in Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States.
- Moreover, Coates is a married woman. She is successfully married to her longtime partner. However, she has kept her husband name to herself. He isn’t exposed in her social media.
- As a result, the couple are blessed with two children as well. The family is currently residing in Washington D.C, United States.
- As of now, Laura has just stepped into her 40s. However, she has managed to keep her birthday a secret. Hence, her date of birth is yet under review.
- Moreover, she also has a well dedicated wikipedia biography for her works.
- Moving on, she is a financially independent woman. Being in a prestigious position in CNN, she manages to earn a good sum. However, the exact details of her salary and net worth is unknown.
- Talking about family, she likes to keep them out of the unwanted spotlight. Hence, her parents and siblings are also unknown to the rest of the world.
- Earlier, Coates was a law student. But she explored herself through journalism. And now, she is not eligible to practice law as her status is inactive.
- Professionally, she works as the legal analyst for CNN. Moreover, she is also a author of a book, You Have the Right.
- Furthermore, she is also present on social media. One can connect to her via her instagram and twitter accounts mentioned above.