Savitri Balasubrahmanyam is a celebrity spouse. She is known as the wife of musician Sripathi Panditaradhyula Balasubramanyam.
Quick Facts: Savitri Balasubrahmanyam: S. P. Balasubrahmanyam’s Wife, Children and Family Facts
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches (approx)|
Savitri’s husband S.P. Balasubramanyam was a musician and a playback singer. He was also the music director and film producer. Unfortunately, the legendary singer is no more and died on the 25th of September, 2020.
Savitri along with her husband S.P was tested positive to Covid-19 in August 2020 and was hospitalized.
10 Facts On Savitri Balasubrahmanyam
- Savitri Balasubrahmanyam’s actual birthdate and age are not known. However, judging through her images, we guess, she is in her seventies.
- The details on her height and weight are not available. But looking through her images, we guess, she seems to stand at an average height and her weight is also suitable to her personality.
- Savitri’s net worth details are not available. But no doubt as a celebrity wife she has been living a luxurious life. Her profession and net worth are still unknown.
- Savitri is a married woman. She is the wife of the late S. P. Balasubrahmanyam. The couples were married for more than 5 decades.
- Savitri has two children with her husband Balasubrahmanyam. She has a daughter and a son. Her daughter’s name is Pallavi and her son’s name is Sripathi Panditharadhyula Balasubrahmanyam Charan.
- There are hardly any details on her parents and family. Her parent’s details are not found on the internet.
- Savitri is not featured on Wikipedia page like her husband.
- Born and raised in India, she belongs to Indian nationality.
- Savitri and her husband were tested positive for Covid-19 and were admitted to MGM Healthcare in August 2020.
- Unfortunately, musician S.P. Balasubrahmanyam is no more. He died on the 25th of September 2020 due to Covid-19. He died after 1 month of being hospitalized in MGM Healthcare.