Michael Castellon Bio
Michael Castellon is an American chef who got his fame after getting engaged to the celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli.
Michael Castellon’s fiance Alex Guarnaschelli is a famous chef as well as a TV personality on the Food Network. She has made her appearances in various food-related shows such as The Kitchen, Chopped, Iron Chef America, All-Star Family Cook-off, Guy’s Grocery Games, and The Best Thing I Ever Ate.
Quick Facts: Michael Castellon Age, Wikipedia: Everything To Know About
|Birthday||September 11, 1981|
|Married/Single||Engaged (Alex Guarnaschelli)|
10 Facts About Michael Castellon
- Michael Castellon was born on September 11, 1981 (age: 39) in Florida to his parents as Michael Joseph Castellon.
- Though Michael Castellon is a fairly popular name, he doesn’t yet have a Wikipedia profile.
- Talking about his online presence, Michael Castellon is active on Instagram with 29.3k followers as of December 2020.
- The exact amount of Michael Castellon’s net worth is not known. However, his fiancee Alex has a net worth of $2 million.
- Michael and his fiancee, chef Alex Guarnaschelli, have been dating since 2016. The couple first met at Michael Castellon’s restaurant after Guarnaschelli enjoyed a steak dinner at Mike’s restaurant. She loved the food so much that she asked to go to the kitchen to compliment the chef. Later, a romance between the two chefs blossomed.
- On 20th June 0f 2020, he proposed to Alex. She told People that Mike popped the question in a very romantic way. The couple had been out shopping and as they were driving home. Mike needed her to get out of the car so he told her he spotted a stray dog and they both got out of the car. After that Mike got down on one knee and took out his ring.
- Michael’s fiancee Alex was previously married to Brandon Clark. The ex-couple together have a daughter named Ava. Before proposing Alex, Mike apparently spoke first to Ava, to make sure if she is ok with the arrangements.
- The chef and his partner have not yet fixed a date for their wedding. Apparently, they want to wait for a while before having a lavish wedding.
- Michael is also known as chef Mike. He appeared as a contestant on the 47th season premiere with a series of episodes titled Chopped: Beat the Judge.
- In 2018, he appeared as sous chef along with his now fiance Alex Guarnaschelli in Iron Chef America. Chef Mike also competed in Guy’s Grocery Games as a competitor in 2019.