Cami Clune is a singer and musician sending waves through the music industry after her glorious audition. All 4 mentors were fighting over who gets her in their team.
The singer’s skills immediately got her a chair turn from Kelly Clarkson while all the other judges also had to see who was the singer behind the fresh rendition of Bon Iver’s “Skinny Love”. Her performance has also gotten immensely popular online.
Quick Facts: Cami Clune The Voice: Age, Bio, Instagram, Parents: How Old?
|Age||20 years old|
10 Facts About Cami Clune
- Cami Clune was born in the early 2000s and is 20 years old as of October 2020 according to this source.
- Her bio on Instagram reads ‘singer, actress, and EDM theatre kid’. Talking about her Instagram, she has almost 4000 followers on the platform and she regularly shares her songs and covers.
- Clune’s parents are incredibly supportive of her career and were cheering her on from behind the scenes.
- She is from Buffalo, New York, USA, and is an American by nationality. In a similar fashion, she is Caucasian as per her ethnicity.
- The singer has Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome but that did not stop her from giving a great performance in the Voice, in fact, some have even called her singing the best audition of the 19th season.
- Her audition was indeed mesmerizing and she got 3 chair-turns.
- Kelly Clarkson almost immediately turned her chair and then Gwen Stefani and John Legend joined in.
- Similarly, Blake Shelton who was a bit hesitant at first just had to see who was singing.
- Then after her audition ended, the judges ‘fought’ over who should get her. She eventually chose to be in John Legend’s team.
- Prior to coming on the reality show, she had already established himself as a singer in the live scene in New York. She also has many fans online on platforms like Soundcloud, Spotify, etc.