Kenneth Niedermeier is a famous American television personality who is already famous from the show about loved ones showing their sacrifices and commitment aired through TLC, 90-day Fiance.
Furthermore, he is, even more, being popular as he together with Armando Rubio were the first gay couple to be shown in the show. He has been open about his sexuality for long enough but his partner seems to be struggling to open up about his sexuality. He has already been blessed with a son and three daughters. From, his daughter Madison he is also blessed with a grandchild. If you are willing to know him more then below are the ten interesting facts about him.
Quick Facts: Kenneth Niedermeier
|Children||Bricen(son) and daughters(Taylor, Cassidy and Madison)|
10 Facts on Kenneth Niedermeier:
- Kenneth Niedermeier is the famous American television personality known from TLC show, 90-day Fiance.
- Talking about his birthday, we don’t have any information about his date of birth and place of birth.
- From different sources, it is known that he is currently at the age of 57.
- Moving on to his children, he is already blessed with four children, Bricen being his only son and three daughters, Madison, Taylor, and Cassidy.
- His Instagram account is already followed by more than five thousand users under the username “kenneth_90day”.
- Moving on to his family details, we don’t have any information about his parents and other members of the family.
- Furthermore, he must have earned a fortune from his career but, we don’t have information about his net worth and salary.
- He is well built physically as he stands a decent height and well-maintained body weight with black hair and eyes.
- Despite being famous for his work she doesn’t seem to have wiki-bio of his own.
- He moved from Florida to Mexico to make his love life successful with Armando Rubio.