Neil Lane is a famous jewelry designer. Also, he is a collector of antique and treasured pieces. Moreover, he s also the owner of The Neil Lane Couture Boutique Showroom.
Lane was fond of art, small objects, and jewelry. It inspired him to take a designing course in Paris. At the same time, he started looking for antique pieces and collections.
Finally, Neil moved back to America and started his business. Moreover, he signed a deal with The Bachelor franchise and delivered engagement rings. Also, he opened his own showroom and gained popularity.
Quick Facts: The Bachelor: Neil Lane Net Worth, How Much Does The Jeweler Worth In 2020?
|Net Worth||$20 million|
10 Facts on The Bachelor: Neil Lane
- Neil Lane is an American jewelry designer and collector. He rose to fame for delivering his pieces to “The Bachelor” franchise show.
- To be true, Neil Lane is an established and successful designer. Moreover, he has a rich net worth of $20 million in 2020.
- Despite such fame, Neil Lane’s Wikipedia is not published. However, certain facts about his biography are found on the internet.
- The designs of Neil’s engagement rings are unique. Also, his creativity and talent are appreciated by the TV stars in The Bachelor.
- Additionally, Lane’s bridal collection is no less. He has launched the Neil Lane Bridal collection which is available in the UK and Canada as well.
- Moving on, Neil was born in 1960 and is 60 years old in 2020. Moreover, his birthday details are still not revealed to the public.
- Lane has an amazing family like everyone else. He had loving and caring parents. Also, he might have siblings.
- The relationship status of Lane is unknown. In addition, he has not talked about his love life, wife, or children.
- After high school in the US, Lane moved to Paris. He studied designing and learned much about antique artifacts and jewelry.
- As a matter of fact, Neil has an Instagram and Twitter account. He garners 50.7K and 1.8K followers respectively.