Jenna Laine lacks a Wikipedia page despite her fame as an ESPN NFL Nation reporter.
Jenna Laine is a sports journalist. She is mostly recognized for covering the news of Tampa Buccaneers at ESPN NFL Nation.
She also previously worked at iHeartMedia. Additionally, she worked for IMG College as a Sideline Reporter of USF Football Radio Broadcast.
Laine has also worked as an editor and producer.
|Birthday||June 4, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (approx)|
|Parents||George Mitcheson, Kathy|
|Education||University of South Florida|
Jenna Laine ESPN Wikipedia
Popular sports journalist Jenna Laine is yet to be featured on a Wikipedia page.
According to her LinkedIn profile, started her career in the field of journalism from WFLA-TV at a USF Multimedia Journalism program.
She began professionally as an anchor and producer at WUSF in 2006.
Facts To Know About Jenna Laine
- Jenna Laine has never spoken about her husband or married life. Whether the journalist is married or not is also yet to be revealed. As of now, the reporter is assumably single.
- Speaking about her age, Jenna Laine is currently 36 years old, born in the year 1984. Her birthday falls on the 5th of June.
- The ESPN journalist is quite popular on Instagram as well as on Twitter. Her Instagram account has garnered about 5915 followers, while her Twitter has amassed about 47.7k followers.
- Hardly any details on the ESPN journalist’s net worth in 2021 are known. Nor could we find any details of her salary.
- Coming to her family, Jenna’s father’s name is George Mitcheson. Her mother’s name is Kathy. She frequently posts picture other with her parents on Instagram.
- Looking at her images, Laine seems to stand at an average height of American females.
- Jenna was born and raised in the United States. So, the ESPN reporter belongs to American nationality.
- Laine attended the University of South Florida and received her degree in Mass Communication as well as in Broadcast Journalism.