Who is Vicky Phelan? She is well-known as a cancer survivor. To know more about her, first, we need to focus on the CervicalCheck cancer scandal that emerged in the year 2018.
Quick Facts: Vicky Phelan
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (Approx.)|
|Children||Amelia and Darragh|
Vicky, the mother-of-two had given her test for cervical cancer back in the year 2011, which showed that she was negative to cancer. Surprisingly, she was diagnosed with this deadly disease in the year 2014. However, she was never told about it until 2017.
Along with her, 162 other women from 262 tested positives, were not told that they were tested positive. Is Vicky Phelan dead? No, she is still alive and has been living with cancer but has successfully battled the depression she was having for a lot of years.
10 Facts on Vicky Phelan:
- Vicky Phelan is a cancer survivor who underwent a smear test in 2011 for cervical cancer.
- Reports of 2019 suggest that she has already split with her husband, Jim.
- Speaking more about her family, she shares a total of two children with her ex-husband who is named Amelia and Darragh.
- People were curious to know whether she was alive or dead, and she is definitely alive and it has also been known that the ex-couple still lives together.
- The cancer survivor’s personal life is really complicated but recently, she gave an interview where she told the reporters that she has battled depression while fighting cancer.
- There are definitely no wiki sites available for her, but you can read about the CervicalCheck cancer scandal on Wikipedia.
- Last year, she revealed that she had lost her boyfriend as well as two other friends during a car accident which left her in depression.
- On September 5, 2019, Vicky released her own book named Overcoming: A Memoir.
- She is originally from Annacotty, County Limerick, Ireland, and her ethnicity is taken as white.
- She was diagnosed with cervical cancer back in the year 2014 but she was told about it three years later, in 2017.