Dr. Sean Conley is a famous American White house doctor and a physician. He is a US Navy Officer who is still active in his service as an officer but currently, he is looking after the president and his wife battling from the COVID-19. He started off his journey as an acting physician and later on May 8, 2018, he took over the post from Ronny Jackson a former US Navy Officer
Dr. Sean Conley on October 3, 2020, announced a press meet where he spoke about the president and first lady’s situation in battling the coronavirus. He also quoted that the next 48 hours for the president is very critical and he also said that the president is doing very well with the recovery process.
Quick Facts: Who Is Dr Sean Conley From Walter Reed: How Much Salary Does He Take As A White House Doctor?
|Name||Dr Sean Conley|
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
|Education||Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine|
Dr. Sean Conley, President Trump’s physician, says Trump is “doing very well.”
“At this time, the team and I are extremely happy with the progress the President has made.” https://t.co/zUaXGy022R pic.twitter.com/UYhoi6dFBg
— CNN (@CNN) October 3, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. Sean Conley:
- Dr. Sean Conley was born in April 1980 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- His age is exactly 40 years old yet has been an important person in the white house at such an early age.
- Dr. Sean hasn’t spoken anything regarding his salary as a white house doctor but the Osteopathic Physician base salary is about 1 million dollars.
- Talking about Dr. Sean Conley’s Family there are 4 members including his wife Kristin Conley and his 3 children but he hasn’t mentioned much about his parents yet.
- Dr. Sean Conley of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center is Donald Trump Physician and helping him battle coronavirus.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than $2.5 million.
- He completed his Education in MD from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006.
- Dr. Sean has featured himself in Wikipedia as there is information regarding his personal as well as professional works.
- He was appointed as White House Doctor in 2018 and has been active for 2 years.
- Dr. Sean started his service as a Navy Officer in 2014 when he was deployed in Afghanistan.