Duncan Walker Bannatyne is a well-known Scottish actor, author, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. Known for the TV series Dragons’ Den, Duncan is married twice. He was previously married to Joanne McCue.
Quick Facts: Nigora Whitehorn
|Age||40 years old|
|Education||National University of Uzbekistan|
Duncan Bannatyne walked down the aisle for the second time at the age of 69. And you would be surprised to know the age of his present wife, second wife, Nigora Whitehorn.
BBC One. Every Thursday at 9 pm https://t.co/BbpXJhSzkk
— Duncan Bannatyne (@DuncanBannatyne) May 14, 2020
Here are some lesser-known facts about Nigora Whitehorn you might want to know.
10 Facts About Nigora Whitehorn
1. Nigora Whitehorn is a gorgeous British lady who rose to fame as the second wife of Scottish actor, philanthropist, author, and entrepreneur. Basically, she is popular became she is gorgeous.
2. Her husband, Duncan Bannatyne was born on February 2, 1949, and is currently 71 years old. Meanwhile, Nigora Whitehorn is 40 years of age.
3. Even at 40, Nigora Whitehorn is 31 years younger than her husband, Duncan. Well, that’s a huge gap between a couple.
4. Duncan Bannatyne met Nigora met for the first time at Harley Street Dental Studio where Nigora has been working since March 2015. The actor cum author madly fell in love with Nigora in their first meeting.
5. Nigora impressed Duncan at a first sight. She really is gorgeous. Her hair color is light brown and has black colored eyes.
6. The details about Nigora’s height and weight are not public. She stands as tall as Duncan. Duncan is 5 feet and 11 inches tall.
7. Nigora is a graduate of the National University of Uzbekistan and the University of Bedfordshire. She has Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and B.B.A.
8. The British lady is from London. Her nationality is British and her ethnicity is white. There is not any detail about her family life and family background in the media.
9. Nigora Whitehorn and Duncan got married on June 3, 2017, in Portugal. The author proposed to Nigora with a £40k worth ring in Monte Carlo.
10. Nigora’s husband, Duncan is a father of six children; five daughters and a son named Thomas Bannatyne.