Denise Austin’s Daughters are Kelly Austin and Katie Austin. Denise is a fitness expert and writer who also was a memeber of the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. In addition to this, she is a dietician and has a background in gymnastics. She also has a lot of popular workout DVDs out.
Among her daughters, Katie is also a fitness expert, as a matter of fact, she and Denise make a mother-daughter fitness duo.
Quick Facts: Meet Denise Austin Daughter – Katie Austin and Kelly Austin
|Birthday||February 13, 1957|
|Parents||Joe Katnich; Rita Austin|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Children||2 daughters (Katie and Kelly)|
10 Facts About Denise Austin
- Denise Austin’s daughters Kelly Austin and Katie Austin are her only two children with her husband.
- Denise was born on February 13, 1957, and is 63 years old as of November 2020.
- The fitness expert is married to Jeff Austin. They tied the knot on April 30, 1983, and have two daughters together. Jeff is a former tennis player and won a title during his career.
- Denise’s husband works as an agent in 2020 and has worked with various sports talents over the years.
- This source claims that she has a net worth of $2.5 million as of 2020. Most of her net worth comes from her various fitness DVDs.
- In addition to this, her daughter Katie Austin has a YouTube channel that Denise also frequently appears in.
- She and her husband Jeff live with their daughters in Hermosa Beach, California.
- Denise has an emphasis on the natural way of getting fit and does not promote any supplements or chemicals. She instead focuses on exercise and yoga, as a matter of fact, she is a licensed yoga instructor.
- The fitness star has more than 20 fitness DVDs, a website, and some TV shows in her name.
- She started studying gymnastics at the age of 12 and later got an athletic scholarship at the University of Arizona. She also went to ‘California State University, Long Beach’.