Rachel Redleaf is an American actress and singer. She is well-known as Beth Chapin from Netflix’s “Atypical”.
Quick Facts: Rachel Redleaf
|Birthday||October 4, 1996|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Education||UCLA and Chapman University|
Her other notable works are Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Making Magic.
Recently, Rachel has been busy working on her new project Kajillionaire. She will be seen as Kelli in the film. Furthermore, the movie is all set to release on June 19, 2020.
- Rachel Redleaf (Birthday on October 4) is an actor and singer known for the movie Kajillionaire. Born in 1996, her age is 23 years old. Likewise, she was born under the zodiac sign Libra.
- Rachel stands at a height of 5 feet and 2 inches (157cm) tall. Similarly, she weighs 68kg on the scale. Furthermore, she has green eyes and auburn coloured hair.
- Currently, Rachel Redleaf’s Wikipedia page is not available. However, she was born in Scottsdale, Arizona. Thus, her nationality is American. Similarly, her ethnicity is White.
- When it comes to her relationship status, the actress is quite secretive about it. She hasn’t revealed anything about her Boyfriend or dating scenario.
- Furthermore, we couldn’t gather information about her parents and other family members.
- Redleaf was an early acting enthusiast. She used to perform at choirs and theatres from a young age of 4 years old.
- Her acting credibility comes from the many renowned places that she has studied. She has an acting degree from UCLA and a BFA in Screen Acting/Business from Chapman University.
- In 2019, she also got a chance to star in “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”. Rachel portrayed the role of Mama Cass in the film. Furthermore, the movie won 2 Oscars in 2020.
- As for now, no official reports have estimated her net worth. However, with her successful career, she must be worth a six-digit fortune.
- Both her Instagram and Twitter account is under the name @rachelredleaf. Till date, 5.3k people follow her on Instagram.