Bethany Hare is an actress, singer and also a dancer. She is also well known for the charity show she has done. When she was just 12 years old she decided to do a charity shoe called Bethany’s Smile.
Quick Facts: Bethany Hare
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Dancer|
|Education||Scala School Performing Arts|
This show raised funds for two years for the children of Martin House Children’s Hospice where she also made a Charlie Chaplin style short video. She is very famous for the works that she has done to date. She does not have her details on Wikipedia but hs has her details on some online portals.
As she has been doing a lot of charity work she was awarded many awards for he works like Diana Award – Champion Fundraiser 2012, British Red Cross Humanitarian Citizen of the Year 2012, Rotary GB& I National Young Citizen Award, and many more. She is always attracted to serving people and helping people in need.
10 Facts About Bethany Hare:
- Bethany Hare seems to be in her early twenties right now but we have no idea about her exact date of birth.
- We also have no idea about her height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- She is a British who was born in Horsforth, England, United Kingdom.
- Professionally, she is well-known as an actor, singer as well as a dancer.
- We have no idea about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Bethany is currently under investigation.
- We have no idea about her past as well as present relationship status too.
- She completed her 10-years acting course from Scala School Performing Arts.
- Bethany was active on popular social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and also on YouTube.
- In fact, she has earned more than 300 subscribers on YouTube, more than 900 followers on Twitter, and also more than 7300 followers on Instagram.