Laura Jarrett (CNN) Bio
Laura Jarrett is a popular and successful American lawyer and journalist. She became popular for her work as a reporter on the International news network CNN. After completing her education at Harvard University, she began to work in the northern district of Illinois as a judicial law clerk. She wants to gain knowledge and utilize her skills in government investigations brought by the Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission.
Furthermore, Laura also worked in pro bono cases as well as represented sex trafficking victims. Later on, she decided to change her career and involve in television personality.
|Birthday||October 29, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession||Journalist and repoter|
|Parents||William and Valerie Jarrett|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Husband||Tony Balkissoon (m2012)|
|Education||Harvard Law School|
Facts About Laura Jarrett
- Laura Jarrett was born on October 29, 1983. Her age is 37 years old as of now.
- Her birthplace is in Chicago, USA. so, she holds an American nationality.
- Talking about her physique, she stands at a good height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall. While her body weight is 60 kg according to biographytribune.com. She has an amazing personality with perfect body measurements.
- Moving on to her net worth, her current net worth and annual salary is not updated in the public source. Her earning might be in a million bucks.
- Is She Married? Apparently, she is happily married to her husband named Tony Balkissoon. The couple tied the knot in 2012. Moreover, they welcomed their first child and named him James Anthony in 2019.
- Sadly, her name is not featured on Wikipedia.
- Jarrett is the daughter of William and Valerie Jarrett. By profession, her mother Valerie Jarrett is a former politician and her father is a doctor.
- She is actively available on Instagram and Twitter with more than thousands of devotees.
- Laura has worked as a correspondent on the news channel CNN in 2017.
- Besides, Laura is an anchor to the show “Early Start” with Christine Romans.