Gerardo Valtierra edad: How old was he? Learn about the age and family life of the renowned journalist.
Gerardo Valtierra was a sports reporter from Mexico. However, he recently died on February 28, 2021, and the cause of death was due to the complications from Covid-19. It is sorrowful news for his friends and family.
Previously, on February 18, 2021, Gerardo announced through his Twitter that he tested positive for Covid-19. He was later admitted to the General Hospital of Mexico, where he had difficulty in breathing.
Con todo el dolor… Uno de los mejores hombres que conocí en mi vida @g_valtierra mi hermano del alma, partió este domingo… Luchó como los grandes… Hombre honesto, claro, trabajador, gran hijo, padre y esposo… Mi compadrito del alma… descansa en paz… Te quiero tocayo! pic.twitter.com/kjAHyGHLZt
— Gerardo Liceaga (@GerardoLiceaga) February 28, 2021
His former companion Javier Alarcon reported the news of his death via his Twitter. Following his death news, his numerous friends, colleagues, and former footballers expressed their condolences for his family.
Gerardo Valtierra Edad: How old was he?
Gerardo Valtierra edad or age was estimated in the 50s.
However, the details of his birth date are not disclosed yet. He had more than three decades of experience in the media field.
His Wife And Family Details
Gerardo Valtierra was married to his wife at the time of his death. Regarding the family, he was the father of his beloved children.
He even had stated that he trusts the doctors, the science, the care of his wife and his daughters before the time of his death.
Some Facts On Gerardo Valtierra
- Gerardo Valtierra was a field reporter at soccer matches, as well as an analyst. Moreover, he was chief of information at Televisa, according to his biografia.
- After his tenure in Televisa ended in 2016, he started sporting events as an independent journalist.
- Valtierra’s net worth is contributed by his job as a sportscaster. However, his actual net worth is inside the shadow.
- Gerardo was one of the people who survived the earthquake of 8.1 on the Richter scale that occurred in Mexico City in 1985. He managed to escape from the building of Televisa Chapultepec after crawling through the holes in the rubble.
- He was active on Twitter with more than 7.9k followers. He joined Twitter in 2010.